Position Title: CityReach Care Society Vancouver Community Coordinator
The CityReach Vancouver Community Coordinator is a full-time position and is the representative of CityReach Care Society and operates within the core values of Broadway Church, in conjunction with CityReach Care Society’s vision and mission statement.
This role is multi-dimensional in targeting specific needs:
- Overseeing and building our Adopt-a-School program
- Assisting with our Food For Families and Food For Families Mobile program
- Assisting with events at CityReach and Broadway Church
- Build relationship with the city, community centers, neighborhood houses, and like-minded organizations to share resources, and build network
- Opportunity to build programs that serve our community and connect people to existing CityReach and Broadway Church ministries.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Simon Gau